Celeb News from Cinemablend

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Avenue G Going on Hiatus

Well folks, this is probably the last entry for Avenue G for a long while.

I started this blog back in 2006 as a way to "cut loose" and do wacky blogs away from the judgmental eyes of coworkers and relatives. That really didn't happen primarily because blogging is a lot of work and I got behind. Supporting two blogs is pretty difficult and time-consuming.

I tried putting Avenue G on "auto-pilot" with syndicated content and selected retreads from my other blog, Strange Fascination. Was hoping that I could focus more interest on the arts and movie/book reviews but it didn't garner enough page hits to be worthwhile.

The blog will stay out here; who knows I might even resume posting to it again if I get the time back in my schedule.

My other blog is still active: http://strange-fascination.blogspot.com

Best wishes and thank you for your patronage faithful readers.

Robert, aka blogSpotter

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com

Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet Daily Cartoon provided by Bravenet.com

Google

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?